Information Collection and Usage
- We collect and store information that you provide through our website, other interactions, or feedback.
- Your contact details are used for communication purposes. We may also send you information about our services and offers via email or telephone. If you prefer not to receive such communications, you can opt out by contacting us.
Note that we may need to contact you for administrative reasons.
- When you make enquiries on our website, we use the personal details you provide, such as name, address, email address, and other contact information, for responding to your enquiries.
- We anonymously track page views on our site. This data is non-identifiable and helps us improve our service. This information is used internally and is not shared with third parties.
Data Processing Location
- The personal information we collect is processed on computers located in the United Kingdom.
- We implement security measures to protect our customer database. Access to this database is internally restricted. However, you are responsible for securing your login details and closing your screen when not in use.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties if legally required to do so.
- Our website contains links to other sites. Rainhill Cricket Club is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these external sites.
Data Protection Information
- For more information about data protection laws, visit the Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.gov.uk.